December 13, 2012

Wouters Hendrix jewelry

 
Looking at this window filled with glass vases, jars and candle holders, would you ever guess that this is all about jewelry? I live close to this store and since I like their special season's decoration, I wanted to show you once more. Indeed,  I wrote about Wouters & Hendrix more than a year ago, here: http://goo.gl/n6J9D. 
Katrin Wouters and Karen Hendrix graduated from the Royal Academy of Fine Arts, section goldsmithing, in their native town Antwerp. Best friends, they have designed jewelry together since 1984 and are now an important part of Antwerp's fashion scene. 
I would describe the jewelry as fine, delicate, special, unique and timeless.
http://thewordmagazine.com/radar/embrace-delvaux-and-wouter-hendrix-collaboration

18 comments:

  1. It doesn't look like a jewelry store, but does look delightful and I would love spend some time there!! I have no doubt that I'd find a window full of things that I really liked! Great shot for the day, Anni!! Hope you have a lovely weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hallo Anni,
    En echte blikvanger, deze vitrine!
    En ja... als je goed kijkt zie er toch nog juwelen in :-)
    Groetjes, Frans

    ReplyDelete
  3. An interesting display for a jewelry store. I would like to shop there.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have to say that I really like the jewelry displayed with the glass vases, candleholders and jars. All that shiny glass draws the eye into their store. Very creative use of their store window! :) I'd sure go in!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an amazing store - I would be in like a shot - great photos an story. Fx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Une belle boutique qui donne envie de découvrir leurs créations...

    Pierre

    ReplyDelete
  7. ik had je bericht nog niet gelezen en dacht inderdaad juwelier en ik zie alleen maar glaswerk hoe kan dat. Maar ik zie ook dat er prachtige stukken tussen staan. Fijne dag Anne, groetjes Dietmut

    ReplyDelete
  8. het was een beetje zoeken achter de juwelen...

    eigenlijk is dit een etalage waar je moeilijk voorbij kunt gaan ..

    maar kopen, dat denk ik niet..

    groeten

    ps : niets in scène gezet en ook geen bewerkte foto's

    ReplyDelete
    Replies

    1. ja, al kan je er niet naast kijken, toch vind je de juwelen bijna niet :)
      dat is waarschijnlijk het mooie er aan
      als je foto niet geënsceneerd is, is ze des te indrukwekkender

      Delete
  9. Speciaal effect voor de juwelier.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I definitely want to visit here someday! :) What a beautiful place, and what lovely, unique jewelry. A creative pair of artists indeed.

    ReplyDelete